Wednesday, March 31, 2010

intro

Hellooo this is my first post ever. Thanks to my dearest Yuni Winingsih for the idea :))
Let me introduce myself. My name is trias puspita hayati, I got a bunch of nicknames like from the cutest to the ugliest hahaha. Normally people call me Trias or Ias, it's clear where they get the name. Some of my college mates call me Yati (this is the worst, really). Well, i do have a 'yati' somewhere in my name though, so i can't blame them. Then, my high school besties call me 'nyai', it means grandmother in Bahasa and it's quite a long story how they came up with that second ugly name :p
Anyway, I really love to read (light readings for sure) and I wonder if I can write beautiful words as those writers wrote. So I think: WHY DON'T YOU (red: me) GIVE IT A TRY ?
I am currently studying in University of Indonesia, in process for finishing my bachelor degree majoring in Business Administration and decided to focus on Marketing. Some of the reasons I finally decided to start blogging is because I'm planning (or dreaming) to finish my study in three and a half years (looks like my friends are planning on that, too). Hence, I have to practice my English-written skill for the future hehehe.
Err, okay, that's all for the introduction. Hopefully I can write regularly, not just a euphoria in the beginning. GOOD NIGHT! May you all have a refreshing sleep and humble enough to praise The Almighty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment